Saturday, May 19, 2012

Header at its finest

Holla everyone! As you can see I changed my header. It's something that I am so proud of because Joyce made it for me and we both made collaborative effort to produce this master piece. I am so happy that she's getting addicted again to Photoshop which I can say is her edge in this competitive generation. Not only in Photoshop is she gifted but everything that you can think of when the word ARTS is brought up.

I know you can all see my header but I want to attach the image again... :)


Since I am talking about Joyce, I'll blog all her great artworks next time and it's for you to see how great she is in her field. :)






2 comments:

  1. Super fun and cute header you got there! Tops to your friend Joyce!

    -V.
    www.rightontheverge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete